What's in my travel makeup bag?

July 15, 2016


I got back from vacation a few days ago and I noticed that I take less and less stuff with me each time I travel. So I decided to share which product got into that small category of the product I have to have with me.

I remember a long time ago, I would fill my whole suitcase in minutes and then I wouldn't wear or use 70% of the things I brought with me. I guess as I am getting older, I know what I actually need and I plan ahead. It's the same case with makeup.
Usually I only pack the products that I know are great and that look good and, for me, this is minimal amount of makeup that allow me to do variety of makeup looks. I don't really need more than this, especially for vacation on what I won't be wearing makeup 80% of the time.

I packed 2 small cases - the one with makeup and the one for brushes.
________________________________________________________________________________

Nedavno vratila s mora, a svaki put kad putujem, nosim sve manje i manje stvari sa sobom te sam odlučila podijeliti što je upalo u tu malu katagoriju proizvoda koje moram imati sa sobom. 

Sjećam se da sam nekad natrpala kofer samo tako i onda 70% stvari ne bih nosila / koristila. Valjda kako sam starija, znam što mi točno treba i unaprijed planiram. Isti je slučaj i sa šminkom. 
Sa sobom obično nosim samo ono što znam da je dobro i da lijepo izgleda te je za mene ovo minimalna količina šminke s kojom mogu raditi više različitih lookova. Više od ovoga mi stvarno nije potrebno, pogotovo za ljetovanje na kojem ću biti nenašminkana 80% vremena. 

Sa sobom sam ponijela 2 torbice - jednu s kozmetikom, drugu s kistovima.




The brush case came with some BH Cosmetics brush set from Pink Panda and, even though you can fit 15 brushes in it, I packed 11. (Beauty blender and one of the brushes didn't fit into this case).
________________________________________________________________________________

Torbica s kistovima je od jednog BH Cosmetics seta kupljenog s Pink Pande, i, iako u njoj ima mjesta za 15 kistova, ponijela sam samo 11. (Beauty bledner i jedan od kistova nije stao u torbicu).






Besides beauty blender sponge (which I use for applying liquid foundation, under eye concealer and to set that area with loose powder and for blending everything), there are other brushes (from right to left): highlighter brush, precise brush for spot concealing, big fluffy brush for powdering the entire face, angled brush for blush, angled brush for contouring and bronzing, foundation brush and eye brushes: big blending brush (also for applying shadow all over the lid), two smaller precise brushes and two regular eyeshadow different sized brushes. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Uz Beauty bledner, (kojim nanosim tekući puder, korektor ispod očiju te setam isti taj korektor puderom u prahu te blendanje svega i svačega), tu se nalaze redom (s desna na lijevo): kist za highlighter, precizni kist za nanošenje korektora, veliki fluffy kist za nanošenje pudera u prahu preko cijelog lica, kosi kist za rumenilo, kosi kist za konturiranje i bronzer, kist za tekući puder te kistovi za oči: veliki fluffy kist za nanošenje sjenila preko cijelog kapka i blendanje, dva precizna kista te dva kista različitih veličina.




The makeup is in this cute clear makeup bag.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ostatak šminke se nalazi u ovoj divnoj prozirnoj torbici.


 




The primer is Catrice Prime and Fine that is great for filling in pores, Loreal Magique liquid foundation in the shade D/W3 Beige Gold that has low to medium coverage, but is lightweight and has a dewy finish, Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer in the shade 020 Light Beige and Catrice Camouflage Cream in the shade 020 Light Beige for spot concealing. Also, there is Alverde setting spray.
________________________________________________________________________________

Primer je Catrice Prime and Fine koji lijepo zagladi pore, tekući puder Loreal Lumi Magique u nijansi D/W3 Beige Gold koji nema toliko jako prekrivanje, ali je lagan i ima dewy finiš, tekući korektor Catrice Liquid Camouflage u nijansi 020 Light Beige te Catrice Camouflage cream u nijansi 020 Light Beige za spot concealing. Tu je i Alverde setting sprej.


Loreal Lumi Magique, Alverde setting spray, Catrice Prime and Fine primer, Catrice Camouflage Cream, Catrice Liquid Camouglafe


The product I use to set the whole face and under eye concealer is Manhattan Soft Mat Loose powder in the shade Natural 1, for bronzing and contouring Catrice Matt Bronzer in the shade C01 Brave Bronze that I reviewed here, and Catrice Eyebrow pencil in the shade 020 Date With Ash-ton that I mentioned in this blog post.
________________________________________________________________________________

Za setanje korektora ispod očiju, ali i cijelog lica tu je Manhattan Soft Mat Loose Powder u nijansi Natural 1, za bronzer i konturiranje Catrice Matt Bronzer u nijansi C01 Brave Bronze o kojem sam pisala ovdje, te Catrice Eyebrow pencil u nijansi 020 Date With Ash-ton koju sam spominajala u ovom postu.


Manhattan Soft Mat Loose powder, Catrice Matt Bronzer, Catrice Eyebrow pencil


I used Essence Pure Nude highlighter in the shade 10 Be my Highlight so much on the face, and Essence The Beach House glow fluid over that and as a highlighter on my shoulders and collar bones. Also I brought Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour kit in the shade Ultra Fair C01 (I wrote a review here) and I used all three shades.
________________________________________________________________________________

Essence Pure Nude highlighter u nijansi 10 Be my Highlight sam koristila u velikim količinama na licu, a Essence The Beach House glow fluid sam koristila preko njega kao highlighter na vrhovima jagodica, ramenima i dekolteu. Iz Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour kit-a u nijansi Ultra Fair C01 (o kojem sam pisala ovdje) sam koristila i bronzer, highlighter i rumenilo.


Essence Pure Nude highlighter, Essence The Beach House glow fluid, Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour kit


The lash curler that I love is from Oriflame, the mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara that I reviewed here, and also one pair of Red Cherry false lashes and Fing'rs lash glue.
________________________________________________________________________________

Uvijač za trepavice koji volim je iz Oriflame-a, maskara je Maybelline Lash Sensational (o njoj sam također pisala ovdje), te jedne Red Cherry umjetne trepavice i Fing'rs ljepilo,


Oriflame lash curler, Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, Red Cherry lashes, Fing'rs lash glue


I usually switch the eyeshadow palettes that I bring with me every time I travel, and this time I decided to go with the one I didn't use in a while and that has both warmer matte and shimmer shades: Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 eyeshadow palette. Mostly I used third and fifth shade in the first row, and also the first, third, fourth and sixth shade in the second row. I also wrote a review on this palette here.
________________________________________________________________________________

Palete sjenila obično mijenjam, a ovaj put sam odlučila ponijeti jednu koja je u zadnje vrijeme malo zapostavljena, a ima i mat i shimmer tople nijanse: Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 eyeshadow palette. Najviše sam koristila treću i petu nijansu iz prvog reda, te prvu, treću, četvrtu i šestu iz drugog. Također sam ju recenzirala ovdje.


Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 eyeshadow palette



I am not complicated when it comes to the lips products: I brought two of Kiko's lip pencils in the shades 703 and 712 (for the review click here) and an Cien lipgloss in the shade 39 Fairy tale that goes perfect with everything.
________________________________________________________________________________

Što se tiče proizvoda za usne, ne kompliciram: ponijela sam dvije Kiko olovke za usne u nijansama 703 i 712 (recenzija je ovdje), te jedno Cien sjajilo u nijansi 39 Fairy Tale koja paše na sve.

 
Cien Lipgloss, Kiko Smart Lip pencil


I paint my nails the day before going on vacation and I only bring with me the polishes I used for touchups. This time I had Eveline nailpolish in the shade 914 on my hands (this is my all time favourite nailpolish ever) and Essence The Gel nailpolish in the shade 33 - Wild White Days on my toes.
________________________________________________________________________________

Notke nalakiram prije te ponesem te iste lakove samo ako mi zatrebaju za popravke. Ovaj put sam na rukama imala Eveline lak za nokte u nijansi 914 koji je moj najdraži lak svih vremena, te Essence The Gel nailpolish u nijansi 33 - Wild White Days. 


Eveline nailpolish, Essence The Gel nailpolish




You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Copyright © 2020 BeautyWonderlust

Social media

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOs_QoryHF_cpTv0cRq9mQ

https://www.instagram.com/tenaco/

https://www.facebook.com/beautywonderlust/

SEARCH