New in #12

June 18, 2017


So I finally got my hands on some E.L.F. products I wanted for a long time and I am so excited to try them! There are also some other products I got last few days, so lets begin.
________________________________________________________________________________

Napokon sam došla do nekih E.L.F. stvarčica koje sam dugo htjela i jedva ih čekam isprobati! Također, ima tu i nešto drugih brendova, pa počnimo.




List of products: / Popis proizvoda:

  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
  • E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation - Sand
  • E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation - Natural (Porcelain)
  • E.L.F. HD Powder - Sheer
  • E.L.F. Illuminating palette
  • E.L.F. Blush palette - Dark
  • E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Moonlight Pearls
  • E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Blush Gems
  • E.L.F. Contouring blush & Bronzing powder - St. Lucia
  • E.L.F. Ultimate blending brush
  • E.L.F. Angled foundation brush
  • E.L.F. Blush brush
  • E.L.F. Small tapered brush
  • E.L.F. Blending brush
  • E.L.F. Blending eye brush
  • E.L.F. Small smudge brush
  • E.L.F. Angled eyeliner brush
  • Essence Face Perfector brush
  • Ziaja Sensitive Skin Soothing day cream
  • Ziaja Goat's milk night cream


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation - Sand & Natural (Porcelain), E.L.F. HD Powder - Sheer


E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation - Sand & Natural (Porcelain)


E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation - Sand & Natural (Porcelain)


E.L.F. HD Powder - Sheer


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge I got from iHerb because it is almost half the price than in our DM and Kozmo drugstores.

I can't wait to try E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation because I head so many good things about it. I got two shades because I know I will have to mix them - Sand & Natural (Porcelain).

I used up all of my Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder so I needed something to replace it. E.L.F. HD Powder - Sheer will probably leave a white cast and reflection if you take photos with flash (like any other HD product), so keep that in mind.
________________________________________________________________________________

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge sam napokon kupila s iHerba jer je tamo skoro upola jefitniji nego u našem DM-u i Kozmu.

Jedva sam čekala dobiti E.L.F. Flawless Finish foundation jer sam čula puno dobrih stvari o ovom puderu. Uzela sam opet dvije nijanse, jer znam da ću ih morati miješati: Sand & Natural (Porcelain).

Kako sam upravo potrošila Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder, trebala sam zamjenu. Odlučila sam se za HD verziju i to E.L.F. HD Powder - Sheer. Vjerojatno ima flashback ako slikaš bljeskalicom, pa ako ga planiraš kupiti (ili bilo što HD), pripazi na to.


E.L.F. Illuminating palette, E.L.F. Blush palette - Dark


E.L.F. Illuminating palette - I know this won't be highlighter palette, but more like Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, for setting and just to go over the parts of the face you want to illuminate. That is exactly why I got it, I already have too many highlighters.

E.L.F. Blush palette - Dark is beautiful! I prefered the shades in this "Dark" version, even though E.L.F. has one in "Light" too. I heard both of them are great.
________________________________________________________________________________

Za E.L.F. Illuminating palette znam da nije paleta highlightera, već je nešto kao Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, više za setanje i lagano prijeći preko dijelova koje želiš suptilno iluminirati. Baš sam ju zato i željela isprobati, highlightera ionako imam previše.

E.L.F. Blush palette u nijansi Dark je divna! Nijense u ovoj "tamnijoj" verziji mi se puno više sviđaju, a i čula sam da su palete odlične.


E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Moonlight Pearls & Blush Gems, E.L.F. Contouring blush & Bronzing powder - St. Lucia


E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Moonlight Pearls & Blush Gems


E.L.F. Contouring blush & Bronzing powder - St. Lucia


Just when I said I have enough highlighters! :) Two new ones - E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Moonlight Pearls & Blush Gems. If you are into makeup I bet you heard about these, especially the first shade. They look promising and I really like baked highlighters anyway.

I liked E.L.F. Contouring blush & Bronzing powder - St. Lucia when I saw pictures on the internet, but in reality it is a bit different. I will let you know my thoughts!
________________________________________________________________________________

A taman sam rekla da imam previše highlightera! :) Nova dva - E.L.F. Baked highlighter - Moonlight Pearls & Blush Gems. Ako si u beauty svijetu sigurno si čula za ove highlightere, pogtovo prvu nijansu. Izgledaju obećavajuće, a općenito volim baked highlightere.

E.L.F. Contouring blush & Bronzing powder - St. Lucia mi se svidio na slikama na netu, dok je uživo malo drugačiji. Javim dojmove!


E.L.F. Ultimate blending brush, E.L.F. Angled foundation brush, E.L.F. Blush brush, E.L.F. Small tapered brush, E.L.F. Blending brush, E.L.F. Blending eye brush, E.L.F. Small smudge brush, E.L.F. Angled eyeliner brush


E.L.F. Ultimate blending brush



E.L.F. Angled foundation brush


E.L.F. Blush brush


E.L.F. Small tapered brush


E.L.F. Blending brush


E.L.F. Blending eye brush


E.L.F. Small smudge brush


E.L.F. Angled eyeliner brush


A whole bunch of E.L.F. brushes!

Ultimate blending brush seems like a perfect brush for foundation.

I will use the Angled foundation brush for first application of the foundation before I blend it out with a beauty sponge.

Blush brush is a perfect size for applying blush, but I also use this type of brushes for setting the undereye area. Will try both and see what I like more.

Small tapered brush will be used for highlighter.

Blending brush is great for applying the eyeshadow in the crease and blending it out or all over the lid.

Blending eye brush remindes me of one BH Cosmetics brush from the set that I like to use for applying the shadow in the outer crease (or in the inner crease if I'm doing the "halo eye".

Small smudge brush - I searched for this type of a brush for a long time because I have one identica to this that I use for spot concealing and I need more when I am working on clients. 

Angled eyeliner brush - Ivan picked out this brush and said: "I bought you this because it says eyeliner on it and I know you use eyeliners". And this is great, I don't have bended brush like this and I use gel eyeliners often. Anything that will make my life easier is worth of trying!

They are very soft and nice quality.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hrpa E.L.F. kistova! 

Ultimate blending brush se čini odličnim za nanošenje tekućeg pudera.

Angled foundation brush ću koristiti za prvo nanošenje pudera prije blendanja beauty spužvicama.

Blush brush je savršene veličine za rumenilo, iako kistove ovog oblika i veličine volim koristiti i za setanje korektora ispod očiju. Vidjet ću za što je bolji. 

Small tapered brush ću koristiti za highlighter.

Blending brush je odličan za nanošenje sjenila u pregib kapka i blendanje ili pak preko cijelog kapka.

Blending eye brush me podsjeća na jedan BH cosmetics kist iz seta koji često koristim za nanošenje sjenila na vanjski kut oka i na unutarnji (ako radim "halo eye"), a imam samo jedan.

Small smudge brush - kist ovog tipa sam dugo tražila jer imam jedan identičan koji koristim za spot concealing i trebam ih više kada radim na klijentima. 

Angled eyeliner brush - ovaj kist je izabrao Ivan i kaže mi: "Kupio sam ti ovaj jer piše eyeliner na njemu, a znam da ti nosiš eyeliner". I super, jer nemam savinuti kist za tuš, a često koristim tuševe u gelu. Sve što će mi olakšati posao je dobrodošlo!

Svi su mekani i izgledaju kvalitetno.


Essence Face Perfector brush



Essence Face Perfector brush is a part of the new Essence limited editiob collection "Hip girls wear blue jeans". It is so soft and perfect size for blush, highlighter or setting the undereye area.
________________________________________________________________________________

Essence Face Perfector brush je dio nove Essence limitirane kolekcije "Hip girls wear blue jeans". Mekan je i odlične veličine za rumenilo, highlighter i setanje područja ispod očiju.


Ziaja Sensitive Skin Soothing day cream


In DM this month there is offer on all Ziaja products - 1+1 gratis. I got these two crems: Ziaja Sensitive Skin Soothing day cream because I needed a day cream with SPF. I know Ziaja won't make a disaster out of my skin.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ziaja cijeli ovaj mjesec u DM-u ima ponudu 1+1 gratis pa sam kupila slijedeće dvije kreme: Ziaja Sensitive Skin Soothing day cream jer trebam dnevnu kremu sa zašitnim faktorom, a za Ziaju znam da mi neće napravit kaos na licu.



Ziaja Goat's milk night cream


My absolute favorite face cream of all the time is this one - Ziaja Goat's milk night cream. It is so good, you have to try it regarding of what skin type you have!


Žene čine
________________________________________________________________________________

Ziaja Goat's milk night cream je moja apsolutno najdraža krema. Ne mogu ti opisati koliko je dobra, moraš ju probati,  bez obzira koji tip kože imaš!





You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. Prvo:divan new in!
    Drugo: jedino sto sam od ELF-a probala je davnih godina par kistova, a vidim da im se dekorativa hvali naveliko, bas cu morati isprobati neke stvari. Rumenila i highlighteri me zasad najvise mame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kistovi su im vrhunski! Rumenila su odlična, ali jako pigmentirana, dok je ova paletq highlightera sve samo ne tipični highlight na koji smo navikli. Unatoč tome, obožavam ju!

      Delete
    2. Kistovi su im vrhunski! Rumenila su odlična, ali jako pigmentirana, dok je ova paletq highlightera sve samo ne tipični highlight na koji smo navikli. Unatoč tome, obožavam ju!

      Delete

Copyright © 2020 BeautyWonderlust

Social media

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOs_QoryHF_cpTv0cRq9mQ

https://www.instagram.com/tenaco/

https://www.facebook.com/beautywonderlust/

SEARCH